No products in the cart.
Vision Spinner III 1600 mAh battery is the highest capacity variable voltage available today! Vape at your desired voltage! Higher voltage = More vapor!
The Vision Spinner III is compact making it the most portable variable voltage device available. Don’t forget the high capacity battery cell… Vape for hours on a single charge!
- Battery Capacity: 1600 mAh
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V – 4.8V
- Variable Voltage: Voltage can be adjusted from 3.3 – 4.8 volts. The Vision Spinner II uses smart buck-boost converter technology, which allows you to adjust voltage output by spinning the knurled dial at the bottom.
- Switching Voltage: More comfortable and ergonomic spin dial for adjusting the voltage. The Vision Spinner II has four markings to indicate approximate output voltages at 3.3, 3.8, 4.3, and 4.8 volts but is adjustable throughout the entire voltage range. Simply turn the dial to your desired vaping voltage.
- Short Circuit Protection: When a short is detected, the battery will shutdown until the short is removed.
- Safety Cutoff/Atomizer Protection: If the button is depressed for 10 seconds, the battery will shut off until the button is released.
- Battery Monitoring/Over-Discharge Protection: The device will monitor the battery voltage and automatically turn off when the battery is discharged, preventing damage to the battery by overly depleting it. The LED will blink 5 times indicating that a charge is need.
- Superior Battery Life: 1600 mAh polymer Li-Ion rechargeable battery.
- 510 Threaded: The Vision Spinner II 1600 mAh is threaded to accept 510 and eGo series atomizers and cartomizers, including the Innokin iClear 16, Innokin iClear 30 and Kanger Evod 2 clearomizers.
- Lockable: Press the button 5 times within 1.5 seconds to lock or unlock the battery. The battery LED will blink when switching modes. When the battery is in lock mode, the button is disabled and the battery will not power an atomizer or cartomizer.
- Charger: Charge this battery using a USB Charger.
. Results may vary. Using the battery at a higher voltage output will drain the battery quicker than when using it at a lower voltage. Standard Joye eGo series batteries output a regulated voltage of approximately 3.2V. New Upgraded and stable PCB control Board
- Upgraded button with battery charge indicator:
- White light ~ 60% – 100%
- Blue light ~ 30% – 60%
- Orange light ~ 00 – 30%
- Brand New and upgraded Battery Cell: (which makes the Spinner II even more Powerful)
- Longer Lasting Life span: due to the New upgraded PCB circuitry And Battery Cell
- Cutoff Time: Approximately 8 seconds
Note: Use special caution when working with Li-ion cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. We are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making).
Pure Vapors is not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of Li-Ion batteries and chargers. We only recommend using Lithium Ion rechargeable batteries with a control circuit (protection PCB) to assure safe charge, discharge, etc, use of lithium ion batteries without a protection circuit is potentially hazardous.
Black, Black+Red, Black+Green, Black+Gold, Black+Blue