No products in the cart.
The Kanger Evod 2 is a bottom coil clearomizer system by Kanger. It has an e Liquid capacity of about 2ml. Bottom coil clearomizers provide a nice warm vapor, with a superb clean flavor, and reduced wicking issues. The e Liquid or the e Juice is filled from the bottom. To fill the Kanger Evod 2 unscrew the bottom atomizer head. Hold the tank upside down and fill with approx. 2ml of e Liquid. With the tank mouthpiece-end down, screw the atomizer head back on.
The Kanger EVOD 2 Dual Coil features eGO Bottom Coil Clearomizer that consist of:
- Dual Coil (same atomizer head as Kanger Protank 3 and Kanger Aerotank)
- Replaceable Atomizer Heads
- Removable mouth piece (compatible with most 510 drip tips)
- Compatible with Ego series and Vision Spinner batteries.
- If the EVOD 2 atomizer head fails unexpectedly and the tank is filled with e Liquid, the atomizer head (base) can be easily replaced without the need to drain the ecLiquid in the tank first.
- This clearomizer is designed to fasten onto the outer cone threads of an Ego battery.
- It is NOT 510 threaded. To use with a 510 threaded MOD like the Zmax (seen in image below), iTaste SVD, Smoktech SID, Joye eVic etc… you will need a 510 to Ego Adapter. Even if your MOD has Ego threads, they may or may not be deep enough to make contact. We strongly suggest purchasing the adapter if you intend to use this clearomizer with a MOD.
- The metal tube in the center of this Kanger clearomizer leads from the mouthpiece to the battery end. Avoid getting liquid in this tube when filling the clearomizer.
- When unfastening the base (atomizer head) to refill the clearomizer, the seals are temporarily broken and liquid will leak from the mouthpiece or escape into the center tube. Always wrap a cloth or piece of tissue around the mouthpiece when unfastening the base of the clearomizer.
- Gurgling noise or leaks is a sign that liquid has found its way into the metal tube in the center of the clearomizer (and usually occurs after a refill). Ridding the center tube of liquid will resolve the issue. To do so without emptying the tank, remove the clearomizer from the battery, wrap a cloth or tissue around the battery end of the clearomizer and blow through the mouthpiece.
- The atomizer head of the EVOD can unfasten when unscrewing the tube or base. Always secure the atomizer head before re-installing the base of the EVOD.
- It is normal to find a small amount of liquid in the battery contact area when removing the clearomizer or any atomizer. We recommend cleaning the battery before charging it.
- When possible, keep the tank full and never below 1/3 full of e Liquid (“topped off”). This helps maintain the “vacuum” in the tank and prevent leaks.
- Atomizer heads have an average lifespan between 10 to 20 days. When the atomizer head wears down, it may begin to leak. Replace the atomizer head with a new one if available.
|Dimensions||8.4 x 1.4 x 1.4 cm|
Black, Blue, Silver, Red, Green