The iStick Pico, just like its name, is preferable, innovative, compact and outstanding (PICO). Powered by single interchangeable 18650 cell, it provides you with 75W maximum output and switchable VW/Bypass/TC-Ni/TC-Ti/TC-SS/TCR modes. With top e-liquid filling design, hidden airflow control and detachable structure, the new MELO III Mini is the best match for the iStick Pico.
For iStick Pico:
Thread type: 510 thread
Cell type: High-rate 18650 cell
Cell type: (Continuous discharge current should be above 25A)
Output mode: VW/Bypass/TC(Ni,Ti,SS,TCR-M1,M2,M3) mode
Output wattage: 1-75W
Resistance range: 0.05-1.5ohm (TC modes)
Resistance range: 0.1-3.5ohm (VW/Bypass mode)
Temperature range: 100-315℃/200-600℉ (TC modes)
Color: full black, brushed silver, hot pink, black, grey, silver, white
For MELO III Mini:
Thread type: 510 thread
Material: 304 stainless steel
1. Tiny and Cute Appearance: With a compact size, you can hold the kit in the palm, much more convenient for usage and portability.
2. Interchangeable 18650 Cell: Users can carry spare cells when on the go and change the cell easily by removing the battery cap only.
3. TC-SS and TCR Modes Available: Despite the compact size, the iStick Pico allows an intelligent but yet satisfying draw with 75W maximum output and switchable VW/Bypass/TC(Ni,Ti,SS,TCR) modes.
4. Unique Bottom Design: The ventilation holes at the bottom are for better heat dissipation and the adjustment buttons are located at the bottom as well.
5. Top E-liquid Filling:The e-liquid can easily be refilled by removing the top cap of MELO III Mini only.
6. Detachable Structure:All the parts of MELO III Mini can be detached, bringing more convenience in maintenance.
7. Invisible Airflow Control:This new design of the invisible airflow control is also a plus to the fashionable appearance of MELO III Mini.
Micro USB Port
Charging: The 18650 cell can be charged in the iStick Pico through the side USB port via 1A wall adapter or computer or charged with an external battery charger. The recommended way is to charge the cell externally as it will take less time to give the cell a full charge.
Firmware upgrading: The firmware can be upgraded by connecting the device with a computer through the USB port via a micro USB cable.
New Firmware V1.01 features a simpler interface for VW mode, a Smart mode for easy operation and a custom logo for fun.
Full kit comes with: